How much should my plants yield in 5 gallon buckets?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GanjaKid386, May 18, 2010.

1. #1 GanjaKid386, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    Hey guys, I was wondering, I have 2 plants which were transplanted to 2 5 gallon buckets, I am not sure how long they have been growing for but my friend tells me harvest won't be till like October, maybe a bit earlier or later.

I will try to get pics if possible soon but how much do you think each plant will yield?

2. From anywhere to nothing to about 4-5 ounces, with premiere conditions.

3. 1x 10 gallon pot started in middle of june = 8 ounces strain: Barneys G13 HAZE
    1x10 gallon pot started same time= 3 1/2 oz Strain GHS WHITE RHINO

so its really on strain first. second the right soil mix. third the size and time you planted.

if i had that same white rhino plant i would put in a 5 gal im sure that would of gave me that same size. but the g13 ill keep the same size or bigger ill stay the same size because i dont want getting any bigger...damn put that baby in the ground im sure to get a pound or more! but im to scrared of height man.

want huge plants i think even in a 5 gallon bucket.

strains ill suggest basically getting info off gc ya know
    barneys g13 haze
    barneys sweeth tooth
    ghs trainwreck

seen all huge plants from them i bet they get big in a 5 gallon.

4. I wish I had dank seeds, mine were just some seeds from regs/mids prob. Do weaker strains yield less?

And Firehose, I would be happy with that definitely, would that be the averege yield from 5 gallon buckets?

5. Depends on the strain, and conditions.
    Is this an out door grow?

6. The seeds came from a bag of regz or prob mids, definitely not any dank bud but I have seen these seeds grow in plants and harvested, at first while growing they looked good, but one of the plants was a tranny as we called it and I think it pollinated the others and they got seeds. Then my friend harvested them and didnt cure them, and only dried it for a day or 2, learned our lesson from that, got high for like a min :mad:.

My 2 plants now are both female I think, have not started budding yet, and there in a backyard where we just had a harvest of 9 plants so it gets good sunlight. I have 2 more questions, one, what nutrients should I get to make them get bigger buds or what ever helps for more yield and quality. Then, I will be going on vacation from July to August, will that kill them? What should I do?

7. Bump, sum 1 help!

8. You need to set up a watering system with a timer or it will kill them. Unless you have someone who could water them for you while you're gone. Fox Farm has good nutes. Grow big for veg and Tiger Bloom for flower. Other than that I have always used local nutes. Blackstrap molasses will make your buds bigger and taste better too.