How much should i worry about my plants being seen overhead?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by norcalbro925, Apr 7, 2010.

1. like the title says.. i have a open pasture on my property (about a square acre) with acres of trees around it.. all barbed wire fenced off so no ones getting in, i havent told anyone im growing.. i could grow alot of plants in that square acre if i wanted to but how worried should i be about helicopters or low flying planes... i live in a north western state in the boonies bymyself if that matters

2. i wouldve said not much but u are in norcal lol so u might want to worry a bit...if u dont grow a huge feild of beasts though it shouldnt be too much of a problem but i think your best bet would be to buy some pvc and some clear/translucent plastic and make urself a greenhouse and if u dont like that idea you could always do some autos

3. If you just grow like 5 mj plants and spread them out across that square acre, and blend them in with their surroundings you should be golden.

4. Hey man, Yah I live up north in canada same kinda place, can picture what your saying. It really all depends on your area, do you see Helos flyign a lot? Do you havea ministry building around you?

Personally, I havea Ministry of Natrual Resources a couple miles from me, and they always have helos in the air, mostly training new guys, but the heat is up there so I worry. (Although I know they dont canvas over my house all that much).

Another thing is, if your in canada you can easily plant a couple in your yard, even if they are monsters, prove you are not selling, your golden, fuck the police.

That being said, square acher is fairly large, try to plant some other plants and stuff or shrubs around the yard to throw them off, maybe put in a decent sized flowerbed to make it look like all the stuff around the yard is for your simple garden?

5. You hoser. He is from USA. We dont have ministries here haha :D

6. Haha, well I assumed you had some sort of equivalent? Their has to be some sort of county or state things that are basically the same shit no?

7. Lol yeah, DEA....I'd worry about security outdoors though....The concept of somebody who knows is too scary;;and people do notice that kinda shit if they see you whilst driving by. There are people who will rip you, lose some odd 10 plants and youll be upset.