Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I spend on a glass pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420fun, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

So I've been smoking out of a coke can for a week now and I'm sick of it. So I'm thinking of buying a small glass pipe off a friend, I was wondering how much is a pipe worth?

Thanks guys

2. glass spoons can vary from 10-40 depending on the quality of it 

3. u could get one at a corner store for around 10$
    or go to a head/smoke shop

u never know how many times ur boy dropped that pipe

4. #4 Stormy Sea, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
    NEVER smoke out of a fucking coke can. Are you retarded? That shit is toxic.

If you're that desperate roll a J or use a fucking apple. With a screen, apples are amazing.

Aluminum & can metal are HORRIBLE for your lungs and contain noxious chemicals. 

Even at my worst I wouldn't use that shit.

Also, you could spend anywhere from 15-200$. It's all on you. First pipe I bought was $30, second was $13, and third was $69. It's not gonna be some static number, especially if you want unique glass. Cheaper will mean smaller, but that's usually fine.