Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should i smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alecskates12, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Im buying .5g of cryp from a friend. I have absolutly no tolerance. How much should i smoke? 1 bowl?

2. try smoking like .25, that should be good. i would make sure your with a buddy also because you might loose all track of time and shit gets kinda scary if you havent done it before

3. Way to freak him out.
    It's not scary =/ Just take it one hit at a time. And stop when you are satisfied.

4. Break a small bit off, smoke it.

Wait a few minutes, judge how high you are.

If need be, repeat.

5. All of it lol. You have 3 options:
    1) Smoke a little until you get buzzed/high
    2) Smoke alot until you feel stoned out of your fucking mind.
    3) smoke all of it and be super fucking stoned and pass out.

I'll take option 2 :smoke:

6. you'll be flying high after .1 actually prob like .05

7. This isnt like anythign else, its weed. Bro, are you ready for the easiest, best thing in the world? No limits, no problesm or health concerens....just pure fun.

8. Got my weed this weekend. gunna smoke it saturday if not earlier

9. 1 bowl should do it if you have no tolerance