Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Should I Smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thatgoodjamaican, May 22, 2013.

1. i smoked once before, and i felt pretty bad. i smoked way too much and i felt sick. i was wondering how much i should smoke this weekend. like how many hits should i take, and how long should i wait in between each hit. so how much should i smoke to get a nice care free high? and how should i feel when i should stop smoking? thanks  :smoking:

2. Take a hit. Eat and/or drink something(water is good), wait a couple minutes, see how you feel, take another hit, rinse and repeat until you get the high that you want.

When you come off the smoke, you might get a headache, or feel blah, it depends.

People also say to drink a glass of water 10 minutes before smoking. Try that.

3. Just hit it, wait, hit more(if needed). Repeat as needed.

4. Smoke until you reach that perfect ire high.

5. Also this. You wanna stay hydrated. Also water keeps that bitch cottonmouth away :)

6. one thing that is totally understated with weed, is location. if its your second time, do it somewhere chill, where you wont have to worry about anything, no parents, cops, etc.

after that, make sure you have something to do after you smoke. it kills me these days to do nothing while high.

smoke exactly .5

if you dont get blown away by .5, you did it wrong! wait about 30 seconds between each hit to give your throat and lungs a chance to recover.

enjoy your second time!  :hello:

7. Like the others said, the best thing to do is to take a hit and wait a min and then take another.  Keep doing that until you get the high you want.

8. yeah.  No need to take back to back hits. get up and walk around a lil bit if nessacary. always helps me gauge my highness