Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I sell my Iolite for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 4, 2011.

1. I payed like $175 for it on Amazon. It's pink. It's the newer upgraded version with better quality materials and plastic. I'll throw in a free can of butane. It's about maybe 4-6 months old. Only used about 20 times. Just cleaned it out so it looks brand new. I was thinking $100 but someone told me that might be a little too high. If you were in my shoes how much would you sell it for? I also just bought a MFLB and am very happy with that. I payed $100 for it and the reason I don't like the Iolite is because it takes too long to heat up and get high. I also don't like the fact that I have to keep buying butane to refill it every once in a while.

2. Bumidy bump bump

3. You like it? Pros? Cons?

Interested, would you ship it to me if I was interested?

Pics?

4. Pros: gets me high as fuck, safe for the lungs, discrete, stealthy, can toke almost anywhere, doesn't really smell,looks like a walkie talkie!
    Cons: have to buy good quality butane, butane smells, makes loud hissing noise when it heats up, gets kind of hot(not really a con depending on how you look at it), expensive, takes a while to heat up(kind of like an oven), always get paranoid that I'm inhaling butane but I know this is not the case, it's just the weed high making me feel that way, Have to take like 20 hits and after about 15-20 min you will start feeling it.

5. Yo I would but not sure how the money transaction would work? I don't like wanna ship it to you and then find out 2 days later you never send the money and realize I got fucked over.

6. bumpidy bump bump

7. I'd just paypal it to you before.
    Butane is cheap like 2$ a big ass can that last me a year each. I have a Vapor Genie, MFLB but I never used a Olite. This isn't actually for me it's for my brothers girl friend, I'd pay like 85 for that. Not low balling it's just the most i'd spend on her.

8. Ight I would go for $85 but give me till like the end of the week cause If I can find somone that will buy it for $100 then I'll obviously sell to them but if no one wants it for that price then its yours.

9. Ok just pm me if so.

10. #10 apollochristian, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2011
    ^just a heads up if you get it, you gotta buy good quality butane or it won't work/ won't work well.I pay $8 for mine

11. How long does it last though?

12. the $8 one was like 320 ml i think and i been using it for about 4 months, :D just checked it right now and i have like 15%-18% (i guess) left.

edit: even i'm surprised it lasted this long

13. Yooooo I really need some help some kid said he would pay $75 for it but I still think thats too low. I mean I did pay almost $200 for it. Anyone think I should keep looking for $100 or sell now for $75 or $85?

14. Yeah sorry man Iolite is kinda shitty vape. It's not very good for a portable vape, a MFLB would do the same thing, that's why your not getting alot.

15. i wish i could be assed to sell my iolite imo take any money u get