How much should i sell for?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by buddha16, Jun 12, 2011.

1. #1 buddha16, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF4tHkiFheA]YouTube - ‪Roor Mini Lux‬‏[/ame]

Roor lux. I think i paid 220 for it? or 250?
    Then i bought the a/c separately for another like 100?

I live in Northern Virginia area. I was thinking of sellin it for maybe 200?

The bong is also very clean...looks like the picture. Every night i got into the shower, it got soaked into a bucket of simple green.

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      357.7 KB
      Views:
  2. 200 with the A/C isn't bad for a piece like that with the A/C. Without it I would say closer to $150 or so if you get it clean.

3. is the a/c roor also? nevermind.

4. its very clean. the only thing is that the "roor" writing inside the a/c is a lil tinted brown.

and yes the a/c is roor haha, everything is. downstem too.

5. Where does it say Lux RooR?

6. #6 illadelphia1990, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    RooR makes LUX

7. Doesn't say RooR on it.

8. Wrong. :confused:

Roor is a seperate company. They commissioned a factory in the states for their US line. Then started to blow the lux pieces later on down the line. Theyve been away from roor for years. And now we have Sheldon Black. And they still produce lux.

And no they are not comparable. Lux isnt near as nice. Less quality control. Different market.

9. Wasn't even going to respond.

10. that was a dope vid bruh i need to make some of those

11. #11 illadelphia1990, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I really didn't know to be honest, someone told me awhile back that roor made lux. Thanks for tellin me tho

+rep

12. way to hit it like a champ mate. 200 with ascatcher is fair.

13. agreed. Still a very usable piece

14. the old roor.us used to be blown by the same people who blow lux tubes. both of which were owned by dementia and were the primary distributors of them.

that lux mini perc is usually listed at $225 if i remember correctly at dementia shops, but i haven't looked at lux when i was there in a while

15. lol barely got any answers..just a discussion of who made lux.
    well then my bong is the mini lux, the downstem is a roor and the a/c is a roor. the bowl it self is also part of the lux. the lux came with a downstem that went from a 18 diameter to a 14.5. My dumass went out and bought a a/c that was 18, so i then later went back and bought a roor downstem which was another 40. on the plus side, kepein the downstem 18 thruout felt like there was a better flow anyway.

16. How much for just the ash catcher?

17. You gotta make it a lot cheaper then you payed new for it or someone would just get a new one rather then your used one. I think $200 would be fair for the set

18. before i got the ash catcher

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1_m-Nzlqjo]YouTube - ‪Long Milk Shot with Mini Roor Lux‬‏[/ame]

19. I hear blue berry yum yum