Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should i put into "this" firecracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BlazingRager, May 19, 2011.

1. This one if for my cousin's wife. I let her smoke my pipe, and all i had was mid; so that didn't go so well....One hit and that was it, coughed up a lung :eek:

I just recently started making firecrackers, after my pipe was gone. I put in about half .3-4 into one cracker with nutella, and i was pretty good...

Should i give her the same dosage? I'll be sure to tell her it tastes like shit, but its only 2 bites and chase it with water...

help me out :)

2. Give her the same, ill bet shell be blasted haha

3. No sexism intended but she's a woman.

4. Yeah I say why not? I dip mine in chocolate, it makes them taste waaaaayy better. Just microwave some chocolate chips 30 seconds at a time stirring in between until melted. Then just dip em'! :)

5. For mids, I'd advise .4-.5. It will be pleasant, and not too strong.