Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I put in my firecrackers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maryjane👌, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Just wondering how much I should put my tolerance is kinda low and it's my first time with edibles how much should I put in each firecracker. The bud is grinded up a lot ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385531501.658515.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385531541.649195.jpg

Attached Files:

2. I put .5 to 1 g each.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

3. #3 toker789, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    I might grind a lil more. And I never made em, but .6-1 g maybe? Just a guess :) per cracker I mean, not the total amount u possess :D

4. When I made them I did about .5 each. That should be good if you don't have a high tolerance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. ^^this.

.5 is plenty for each cracker as long as you don't eat high dosed edibles.everyday. you will probably get baked as hell just from a .5 cracker if made correctly.

6. Try .5 first if that doesn't work double your dose. Good luck n remember to add a bit extra oil to your peanut butter!

7. If you make it right, even 0.2-0.3 will be enough. But not by the recipe here you sould bake first the ganja in the oven(120c) and then sprinkle the ganja on the crackers with nutella/pb and then bake it again on higher temperature(150c) .
    Of course you should preheat the oven before everytime.

8. #8 SupaaBaked, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    You should put it in ghe oven while it's preheating so it doesn't burn of terpenes and cannabanoids. Baking is the best way to make edibles. A firecracker to me has always been a waste of bud. I would rather throw an eighth into a 9 pan of brownies and eat two rather than make let alone eat a firecracker.