Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much should i put in a joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by manlee1234, Dec 5, 2014.

1. im getting together with a friend that hasn't smoked before and i haven't smoked in over a year and i want to try joints with her but i'm not sure how much i should put in it.. 

if anyone could help ill be very thankful  :smoke:

2. 1-1.5g ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. they won't need a gram and a half to get high lmao try like .5-.7 OP

Canada !

• Like Like x 2
  4. A half gram is standard size for a joint. If you have high grade, it shall suffice. if you have mids or shwag, you may need to roll 2 of those.

5. A full gram is my joint requirements

• Like Like x 2
  6. anything under a gram isn't a joint.. it's a waste of weed. smoke it out of a piece instead if you're gonna use less

and nobody said to smoke the whole thing. ever heard of putting it out for later? especially for amateur tokers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anything more than a gram is a lot for me.

8. yeah dude if your using less than a gram it a waste and you don't want to be smoking paper, and I would say a gram would prob be to much to just chill and enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  9. This. Roll what will fill the paper well, don't want to be not smoking paper or something too fat to roll properly. When you're both feeling good with it, put it out and set it aside for later. Best of luck dude, I hope she enjoys the herb.

10. Hahaha, all this weighing tiny amounts. 1 gram, 1.5 gram?

Pin joint = small amount. Fat joint = large amount. Light joint, take a few tokes, wait for effect. Repeat as necessary.

Smoke those roaches down until they're gone, no waste. 

11. Yeah i can't finish my joint of .5g, I save it for later