Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should i purchase?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokinInThaPort, Nov 9, 2010.

1. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: So im getting $80 tomorow and I'm wondering how much bud i should buy. I've asked many local dealers and the highest amount so far is 18 grams. Around here mids cost $10 a gram, $25 for a 8th, 35-40 for a quarter and 60-65 for a half and then 120 for an O. Should i spend all my money? should i save up to buy an O?:smoke:

2. How the hell should we know???

3. Well do you need money for anything right now? If not Id go right for the half for $60-65 and then you still have $15-20 for munchies! A half is plenty if its just for you...

4. Do whatever you want. My advice buy 60 mcdoubles.

5. dam i pay $20 for a gram of blueberry kush around here

6. He is buying mids....

Or if he is smart and takes my advice, cheeseburgers. :cool:

7. Spend $80 on a hooker instead

8. If you can, talk the dealer down to 50 and then you got money for a hooker and food!!!! Best of both worlds!

9. i would buy an 1/8 of headies and put the rest in the bank if i was you.

10. 1/8 of kush: $60
    $20 for good food.

11. your prices are like mine, if you can get dank for 50/8th

-Get Said 8th 50$
    -Buy a blunt of your choice 1$
    -get mcdonalds 9$
    -Case of beer 20$

Sounds like a good fucking night
    -

12. get a dub and get call of duty black ops!!! :smoke: