Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should i pay for trimmings?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobob, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I am thinking of buying some trimmings from a grow so that I can make hash. How much trimmings should I use to make decent hash? And how much should I pay per Oz of trim?
    I am going to be using butane extraction method and already have it setup.

2. 1/4 would do for a nice batch, and I'd say no more than $50 is good for an Oz of trim.

3. How much hash should trimmings make per Oz in general you think?

4. Yah. How much hash would 1/4 make? I was gonna make hash out of like 2-4 ounces of trim. How much hash u think that will make?

5. $100 for a LB, maybe with some popcorn buds in it too.

6. This belongs in apprentice smokers, 60 for maybe 2 oz would do good, you need allot to make hash

7. Why does this belong in apprentice smokers. I'm pretty sure seasoned tokers don't buy trim on a regular basis.

8. Because seasoned tokers dont ask questions

9. If it's some potent bud you should get about a 20% yeild, so from an ounce you should get about 5 1/2 grams.

10. Everybody has questions about things they haven't done before. Sorry if this actually is miscategorized I just figured I would get better info from you guys then apprentice tokers when it comes to hash. As of now I'm waiting on my buddy to get back to me but I'm told him I would pay no more than 30 an Oz or 40 if it has a lot of popcorn nugs in it.

11. If its dank trimmings with lots of trichs, Id pay 5 dollars a gram at the moooost. And Id also do a nice batch of hash too, probably an ounce, especially if your giong to use the butane method. Honestly, its easier to make hash for the first time with bigger batches, just in case you fuck up, youll still get something.

12. [​IMG]