How much should I pay for trainwreck weed

Discussion in 'General' started by TacoFork, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Is 100 for a quarter ounce of trainwreck good. I live in connecticut and prices here are kind of steep. Is trainwreck worth 100 or should I get cotton candy kush instead. Last time I bought a quarter I got green crack for a 100. Are trainwreck, green crack, and cotton candy kush considered mids or dank. Also how is the trainwreck high is it similar to a pinneaple express type high because when I smoked pinneaple express it wasn't good at all it was basicly just a small head high in which i remembered past memories clearly it wasnt really great. Also is trainwreck going to be able to get me real high if I smoke one blunt of it. My tolerance is kind of high Ive been smoking over a year now, when I started smoking I would get so high that I'd think Im hallucinating but now I don't get no where near as high.

2. I dont buy named strains, but if its DANK shit. $100 seems about right. see if your person will go lower though since your buying quite a lot.

3. If it's legit TW, then it's dank.

I've paid 100 bucks for a quarter of dank before, but I won't do it now.

It's all about location and who ya know. Go for it. I'm sure you'll be pleased. (assuming someone isn't ripping you off)

4. [quote name='"ThatSmartStoner"']I dont buy named strains, but if its DANK shit. $100 seems about right. see if your person will go lower though since your buying quite a lot.[/quote]

Lol a quarter is hardly "quite a lot"

5. nah hes not he gets all his shit from cali and he green crack i got from him was legit it smelled strong as hell too does trainwreck smell strong?

6. I've smoked some train wreck before and 2 hits and i was DONE!! Pretty good shit imo.

7. Would I pay that much for a quarter.... No?

Have I tried Trainwreck before...? Yeah

Do I think you should buy it?

Attached Files:

8. [quote name='"TheRealPurp"']

Lol a quarter is hardly "quite a lot"[/quote]

This.

9. train wreck comes from somne dude that salvaged lights from a recently wrecked train, the train also uncovered dank soil from the land near the tracks. after this a voice spoke to the man and told him of a mountain, where on top of said mountain was a purple chest, that chest contained one seed.

he completed his quest and cloned the weed, and ran around america planting trainwreck seed all over the west coast and canada

10. so trainwreck>cotton candy kush

11. #11 kd0G420, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    A quarter of dank regardless of name should cost between $90-$110. $100 is a pretty good deal.

Edit: These prices are based on my area and the OP's area (Northeast) where dank is $20 a gram. Expensive as fuck.

12. go by look and smell
    then prefrance, you really may have to just smoke them both at diffrent times.

every grow may be a little diffrent, and every mind is diffrent.

13. id never pay over $20/g

14. 100 a Q sounds about right, as long as the trainwreck is dank. Strains don't automatically make weed dank, how it's grown is the crucial part. If you trust this guy I'd go for it.

15. Some of us don't have huge amounts of money to blow on weed.

16. [quote name='"ThatSmartStoner"']

Some of us don't have huge amounts of money to blow on weed.[/quote]

Lol that has nothing to do with this, saying that a quarter is quite a lot, and deserves a price break is kind of ridonculous

17. I'm picking up on the small scale tomorrow of some Train Wreck, 1/8 for $50. I smoked some Sat night and holy shit it's some good trippy shit haha

18. #18 John Adams, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    Dealers lie about names all the time, so unless you know the name for sure, pay it little mind.
    Also, Pineapple Express is ussually fake, but danks dank. If its crystally and smelly and fucks you up then it's worth the price.

19. 40 an eight

20. It all depends on where you live. When we lived in Ohio, $100 for a quarter was a good price because people liked to crack heads and charge up to$120 a quarter. We moved to Washington a few months ago and my wife has her medical card now. We can get a quarter off train wreck for $70 and its some fire. Really were just spoiled now because we have so many options. And the dispensaries here all deliver so that's always nice too.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app