Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much should i pay for an 1/8th of some popcorn bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EKKO, Feb 10, 2011.

1. my friend is gonna sell me an 1/8th for $20. would i be getting ripped off? or is he giving me a good deal. im not sure cause ive never heard of popcorn :confused:

2. No thats a pretty good deal. I get my eighths (of mids) for 25$.

3. 20 for an 1/8th will get you some low mids.

4. Popcorn is a pretty general term. It just means small buds, often the size of a popcorn kernel. So if the bud looks good to you, $20 seems like a steal. :smoke:

5. Most likely a good deal, that would only be a bad deal if it was mexican brick schwag, so even if it's just middies you'll be fine.

6. popcorn is usually just means small nugs. 20 for 3.5g's isnt bad. I usually get 2g's fo 10 from my main man, but if i needed bud i certinly wouldn't mind paying 20 for an 1/8. Hope you get it man, smoke up :smoke:

7. cool. thanks guys.

8. i got some friends in texas who deal. popcorn's pretty common around there. its just mids. 20/8th is the right price.