Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I pay for 1g of hash oil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by davidhseo, May 31, 2012.

1. I can't think of anything I would pay $90 for a gram of it

Its insane..you would be smoking away like $15 every time you take a hit

I hope you enjoy it lol

2. [quote name='"Iluvatar"']I can't think of anything I would pay $90 for a gram of it

Its insane..you would be smoking away like $15 every time you take a hit

I hope you enjoy it lol[/quote]

6 hits out of a g? That's a little too much per hit for someone that doesn't do it often.

3. Okay okay thats a bit of an exaggeration, but still..its ridiculous
    You could get much higher off a quarter of DANK for that price

I just don't like to see people make stupid purchases

4. [quote name='"Iluvatar"']
    Okay okay thats a bit of an exaggeration, but still..its ridiculous
    You could get much higher off a quarter of DANK for that price

I just don't like to see people make stupid purchases[/quote]

I agree with you. But, prices do vary by location. I live in Ohio and I only have one source, and it's 50/g. I would never pay more than that. I know he pays just over 30 a g.... But he buys in bulk, has to travel to Detroit to get it, and travel back. I can go with him to get it at cost, but it's not worth the risk for me... I'd rather pay the little extra.

5. my dealer makes some daaank oil himself and charges 60 a g, but whenever i go to pick up if i bring a little extra money he'll dab me out until i'm gone

6. If its blonde and dank and your friend made it then 90$ is ok .. It's a little high say he spent 180$on a half and got 2 gs then 90$ is ok .. If it is not blonde don't buy in my opinion

7. [​IMG] that was 90$ a g

8. I've never personally boughten BHO, but regardless that shit looks tasty. Enjoy that. :smoking:

9. you know you got a shitty price when granny comes in and doesnt have anything else to say but youd be a dumbass to pay that XD

10. I cant belive you would pay that, but I hope you enjoy it after spending that much on it. smoke it all in a day.

11. One of my guys has had hash oil for a little while now. 30 a g for me since I buy bud from him so frequently :p

12. I support OP's decision I'm from Ireland and to many smokers here hash oils are unheard of. And I'm going as far to say they genuinely have never heard of the stuff.

Its very very seldomly around and when it is you're looking at around 70-90euro.

13. You think 90 a g was bad? In mn I only have 1 hook and it was $110? So you know what I did???

Made my own.

14. I got 2 gs of some golden looking Shit on the east coast for 60.. so Hell nah 50$ max a g

15. #36 TokinUp, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    The most id pay is like 5o a g for the dankest wax ever but im in cali..and that wax looks too dark to be 9o a g.it should be way lighter for that price.and it looks too dark for the thc% to be 9o.thats a lie.i would start making my own if I were you.thats too expensive.how much do you get a quarter of dank bud for?you could get a g out of that if its dank enough

16. Dang, im in cali getting bho for $15 g all day or 60 an 8th. Depends who got it. Never thought prices can be so high. I just started messin with bho with a vapor dab pen, i highly recommend. Best 60 i ever spent on a peice.

17. If ur in Cali getting that ill come get a few oz of that right now . Or a qp cause I make my own with dank and its super pricey

18. I do make my own I get a half for 180$ and get between 2 and 3.5 depending on strain

19. I guess depends where u are and who u know.