How much should I pay for 1.8 of shrooms?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mega, May 2, 2009.

1. Quick response would be fuckin' sweet.

2. It varies... I would probably pay 13$

3. If you're talking about grams I'd say the maximum I would pay is 20 bucks.

4. lol this guy is trying to pass 1.8 on me for 30 and saying that they're "fire". LOL. I don't usually buy 'em but if they're in the area, that's kinda' rare, but I am not paying that much for 'em.

5. how many people can get twisted off of 1.8g? How many shrooms does it take for one person to get lost in mind?

6. I wanna try that shit. And go to the woods or something. see like the seven dwarves lighting up a bowl or something...or some sleepy hollow type crazy shit.

7. 2 grams for 30. Hahaha!

I share for 5usd a gram.

8. #8 Subliminal Jazz, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    DO NOT GIVE INTO YOUR DEALER JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T COME IN YOUR AREA OFTEN.

If you can't find a legit shroom dealer, grow your own shrooms, there are MANY shroom kits on the web. (Its not illigal to grow shrooms, It's illegal to dry them, Atleast in my state)

I can get $30 for 4.0 grams right now if I wanted to of some Gold caps.

Just count it as a loss and move on brah

To californiuana:

Lol you've never done shrooms have you? You aren't going to see what you describe, but I can assure you if you go out into the woods by yourself on your first shroom trip your probably 98% likely to have a badddd trip. The way bad trips are triggered, for me at least, is whenever I feel like something is wrong with my physical body, like the last time I tripped I thought my back was crooked from looking at it in the mirror (hard to explain, it sounds dumb now but I believed anything that night), so I just curled up in my bed starring around my room scared shitless at all the crazy, inhuman visuals I got in my peripherals. I felt like I was being sucked into a warp hole of madness and I couldn't do anything to recover my mind from it, it's kinda that same feeling you get when you where 8 or 9 and you lose track of your parents at a theme park and you start getting that panic feeling, and you don't know what to do expect wander around aimlessly.

Sooo ever since that trip you can't FUCK with shrooms man, or they'll make you insane, that whole night I was thinking "Oh god, my mind is going into peices and I wont ever be able to think straight again." and that just made shit worse, what I should have done was meditate and relax myself, but my mind was too distraught. :((

Biggest waste of money on shrooms ever.

9. you should just go get them yourself if you can....if you cant id say $15-20 is the most u should be paying

10. #10 TheShawn, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    Yeah, shrooms are nothing like that. :rolleyes:

But yeah, 1.8 of shrooms... I don't know, I've never bought so few.
    But $30 is entirely too much.
    SporeBank.com Research Supplies > B-Plus Spores

11. ok. Im getting the basic understanding of the shrooms..what ever your feeling they'll just enhance it, for the better or worse. well i heard people see some crazy shit. i got a friend who said he was looking at a 50 cent poster, and 50 flexed his muscles at him. that shit right there is INSANE.

12. Depends on how much you take man.

13. wait so what is it? DOES YOUR MIND MAKE UP SHIT, OR DOES IT JUST ENHANCE YOUR FEELING TO WHERE YOU THINK YOUR SEEING SOMETHING(even thought you are). Or does it happen after a certain number of shrooms. I dont wanna get them from my connect, if its not gonna end up good for me. Lets say i broke up with my girl, will shrooms enhance that feeling i feel about her?

14. Now that is something you could see on shrooms. It doesn't create things that aren't there, you just perceive things that are there differently.

Reminds me of a trip I had on lsd: I looked at a poster of Led Zeppelin, the four of them standing around the mothership (their jet). Their jackets just started billowing in the wind... Maybe it sounds mild but it was pretty sweet at the time :D

15. See now that would def b straight for me, i dont need much to get geeked up. I giggle over funny ass commercials when im high so, seeing a poster move is A+ for me. i just dont want a bad trip, like MarleysS. explained..

16. Oooh exnay on the oomshrays if you just broke up with a girl. Unless you feel great about the breakup, liberated or something, you'd probably do best to stay away from psychedelics for a while.

You don't actually hallucinate in the sense that you don't see things that don't exist in reality, you just see them in a different way. For example, a room will still be filled with the same things when tripping as it is when you're not tripping, but when you're tripping the contents of that room might be 'breathing', pulsating, shimmering, have overlays of geometric patterns, etc.

Your emotions can really go anywhere as can your thoughts. The only reason I recommend not tripping if you've recently broken up is because it's possible that you feel bad about the breakup/bad about yourself. Shrooms (or any psychedelic) would just make you focus in on that stuff. To some degree it can be helpful in terms of coming to grips with errors you may have made or whatever, but it can also be destructive if you get caught in a cycle of just feeling like you're shit, moreso than is really justified.

Hope I'm making sense. Check out erowid.org for some good information.

17. Only go into any trip with a positive attitude.
    I treat tripping kind of like a religious experience, it's something sacred to me, so I don't anything to mess that up for me. So if I don't feel 100% positive about it, I won't trip.
    Some people say I'm too careful, but I've never had a bad trip. :cool:

18. I told him 20 at the most.

19. yea im def gathering all this in, thanks. I actually dont feel too bad about it cuz i kno its not completely over and two bcuz i have my second baby i love getting greener by the day.

20. 35 for an 8th is really pushin it