Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much should i get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Jul 11, 2011.

1. I'm going on a camping type of trip this weekend on a river. There's gonna be me and about 6 other guys, about 5 smoke. They're getting beer/liquor/food/etc., and i'm gonna get the pot.

So.... how much do you think I should get for 2 nights? Like.... a quarter?

BTW I'm getting some high-mids that are cheap. My friend hooks me up but it really is good stuff. A quarter is 45.

2. Me n my cousin's went through a half O between the 4 of us over a weekend. I'd say go for that.:smoke:

3. Get a half

4. id say about a half or a full ounce. Just space out your smoking. Smoke a few bowls, take a few shots

5. Get a half ounce. Better to bring more than you can smoke than to not bring enough and run out quickly.

6. better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it..... i'd be safe and get an o, but then again when im on vacation i throw down ha lots of beer and bud..

7. How often do they smoke? Is their tolerance way up there? If so I'd say a half, but otherwise a Q would be fine...I've taken stuff in the past on week-long group outings and a gram or 2 is enough for me and 2 mates for a week generally - I'd just say, take roughly 5x what youd smoke yourself

8. So many factors. Is it dank weed or crappy weed? How high are you guys going to be getting? For me and my friends i would probably go with the full o and make some brownies then smoke the rest. And thats talking dank. But thats only because we literally like to be high all day. If you and your friends just smoke at the end of the day to wind down. OR like two hits and you guys are cool then the half o would probably be good.