Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I get...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sproggs, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Where I come from we normally just buy bricked shwag, and no one really sells anything below a sack (4g). No dimes, let alone nicks.

However, I moved to another town a few months ago and recently acquired a new hook up, he sells a strain "Mr. Clean", it's pretty bomb, basically nug. Anyways, the first time I bought from him I threw down $25 and he gave me 1.6g (normally a gram of nug is $20 so he hooked me up). The second time I bought from him I only gave him $10, and he didn't weigh it out in front of me but it was probably about a gram.

Now I'm going to go over there in a little bit and give him $5 for X amount of weed lol. What should I expect? :p

I mean, he's a cool dealer and hooks me up fat..but I don't want to take advantage of his generosity by short changing him!

2. sounds awesome lol dont take advantage tho have fun smokin that !

3. maybe half a gram if hes tight

4. Just save up some more money, and get a bigger amount. It'll save you money as well

5. I mean if he never actually weighed it up in front of you then you can't really know for sure what you are getting. I never heard of anybody buying kush for $5 its usually the smallest you can get is .5 for $10. SO I would say anything you get as long as it breaks down descent should be good.

6. If somone came round my house with only $5 I'd probably be too lazy to weigh out a tiny 0.5g bag. I'd probably roll a nice fat joint and offer to share it with them at best, tell them to take a hike at worst depending on my mood.

Selling too many $5 bags simply isn't profitable for a dealer.

7. True that, you pay 5 bucks to smoke a blunt with a dealer lol. OP I would save at least 10 before even buying mids or up.

8. That's kind if a waste. Save more money like 15 and if he hooks it up fat then you should get about 1.3

9. dont buy small amounts its stupid...buy $20 dollers and up under that is totally pointless