Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should i get???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by giants1080, Aug 9, 2008.

1. hello everone i have 120 dollars and i want to get the some great weed with it but im not sure how much i can get. Im going to go to this dealer tm and i want to know what i should say so i get the best i can, and as much as i can without making myself look like a fool. What should i say how much should i get? thanks

2. "Can I have an O of the dryest schwag you have to offer? The more stems and seeds the better!"

3. That's about on for a quarter of headies.

4. yea you can get aquarter of some dank shit

5. Well not all dealers have quality weed. he might just have some mids, or he could have dank.

Anything thing under 7 grams, about a 1/4 of a sandwhich bag is a rip off. If you get dry, brown, "earthy" smelling bud, if it's not an entire bag full, you got ripped.

6. Just ask his prices you'll either be getting a 1/4 or a half.

7. [​IMG]

^Reggie^ - You could get an ounce (28 grams) of that for 80-100 depending on who you know.
    Notice the lack of many crystals and hairs. Has a fair amount of seeds ( anywhere from 5-15 a quarter) Should have a mild aroma.
    Make sure he weighs in front of you (and that the scale says "0" when there's no weight on it).

[​IMG]

^Beasters^ - Usually runs $100-120 a half ounce (14 grams)
    Should be somewhat fluffy, plenty of crystals and hairs, very few seeds (if any), with a good strong aroma de Chong

[​IMG]

^Headies/Dank^ - Usually runs $100-120 a quarter ounce (7 grams)
    VERY crystally and LOTS of hairs. NO SEEDS! (Do not accept a bag as dank if it has seeds). VERY powerful smell.

8. If i were you i would ask for an ounce of mids

9. This is pretty dependent on your location. I live in mississauga, just outside toronto, and an ounce of DANK bud will run anywhere from 170-210 depending on how much good bud is around and your relationship with the dealer, of course. An ounce of mids - high/mids will be 140-160 probably.

I say location is important because an ounce of dank from what i hear will run almost double that at least it seems in other parts of the world, while other places will be cheaper than it is here.

10. Ask for a quarter of the dankest he's got.