Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Im giving my dealer $160 and he said he'll get me a quad and some weed Carmel corn. How much Carmel corn should I get? It's dank as fuck

2. You should get at least 1.5 grams worth of edibles.

3. Depends on where you are located at, a quad and some carmel corn for 160 doesn't sound like a good deal to me....

4. ^^ Agreed.

120 for a quad is acceptable in some places, so that means you'd have 40 for caramel corn.

I hate paying anything above 100 for a quad, but some people have to.

5. And depending on how good and potent the caramel corn is... well, wait. how can you weigh that? hahahaha

Like a cup for $20? :eek:

6. in my area $160 would be around 11 grams of dank.
    but its all about location, location, location

why not ask a friend in the area if its a good deal instead...

7. Is it fresh carmel corn? Can you substitute kettle corn?

8. you're fronting it?? probably not the best idea, if he was any type of dealer he'd have it on deck for you, or atleast have $160 or less to get it with his own money...

9. same way you weigh anything...

10. I'd tell him "hell naw, take that bullsheet to Ohio son :cool: "
    tell him to bring u a 1/2 oz, with NO edibles.

Edit: you want an edible, make your own with the extra qtr in the half.

11. I don't know the pricing in your area but for me that wouldn't be a good deal, i would be getting an ounce from that and some Carmel corn