Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I get for $50 of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trevo4311, May 7, 2009.

1. I live in central florida (brevard county) and I'm planning on spending $50 for some mids. Mids go for about $5-7 a gram. Anyway how much should I get for $50?

2. why you askin man? just do the math.. u said its like 6 bux for a g... so divide 50 by 6... gez

3. so lets see: anywhere from 10 grams for a gram of 5 or ~7 grams for a gram of 7.... you basically answered your own question... no idea why you even bothered to post it...

4. I can get a half oz of good mids for 50.

5. I'd go for a half

6. in florida, i live there too, and i get ounzes of mids (zona) for 60$ and half O's for 35$.

7. i would assume u would be getting a quarter. thats how much i pay for a quarter of mids up here in PA.

8. Should be 40 an 8th if its mids. Thats what we pay round here

9. Im always surprised by the people paying out the ass for bud

I get a half ounce.

10. holy shit

run dude, get the hell out of there

11. $30 an eight for mids here, but not close to Florida, lol

12. $40-$50 for a quarter of mids round here(call it fifty)

13. same. i live in orlando.