how much should i expect?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tk5075, Dec 2, 2008.

1. i am going to grow white widow. im getting the seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl.

the white widow page says its yield is "high/400/500 optimum m^2"

what does this this mean? will it grow about 400 grams?

2. thats a good question, i always thought thats was the MAX when growing in the optimum condition
    but i dont think 500 g off one plant.. if im wrong, than i'll deff. be happy [indoors]

3. im going to be growing outdoors btw.

4. Well sky's the limit. You'll deff. get atleast a pound off 1 plant

5. Erm,,, no.

You will get what you put in, don't expect anything.

6. #6 cantharis, Dec 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2008

Bit of a rash promise. Your yield depends ENTIRELY on your conditions. Size of pot, quality of soil, quality of nutes, any insect pests, any other critters, amount of sun, temperature.

No way can ANYONE predict what you will get, if anything. In fact, the number of people here who can claim to have got a pound of dried/cured bud off of one plant is limited to a rather small band of experienced growers.
    But having said that, in my first outdoor grow here in Spain my best lady gave me 11 ounces growing in a 5 gallon bucket. Good luck with your grow.

7. You get what you put into it really...and mels and cantharis are right, its not as easy as dropping a seed in some dirt and come back 4mo later to a pound. Learn to grow and increases will come with each harvest.