Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I expect to pay for this half oz?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Subterranean, Sep 24, 2010.

1. I pay 20 for a gram, $45 for eights. How much should I be looking to pay for my halves? This will be weed sold to me, originally from a dispensary. I live in the Bay Area for reference.

2. Maybe $160?

3. I wish my Eighths were $45... :confused_2:

4. Maybe...? hah.

I figured this be a good place to ask before I go ahead and ask my dealer how much he's looking for. I'm just looking for a ball park figure in order to prevent myself from getting ripped off.

5. And as obese as mine? I can usually cop a 4-4.5 grams for an eight's price ^-^

6. Where do you live?

7. base on your pickup of 45 for 1/8, 1/4 would be 90 and 1/2 would be 180

subtract some volume discount, so safe to say, you should not pay more than 180,

probably anywhere from 130-180...

it also depends on what kind of dealer your guy is, is he in for money or for smoking for free...

8. That makes no sense. You get it for 20 a gram, but you can buy an eight, that weighs 4 grams, for 45. So you can either buy it for 20 a gram, or 10 a gram. If you buy a half, is he gonna hook you up with like 18 grams for 120?

No, but really, should be 14 grams for 140-170

9. Let's put it this way. One of his facebook quotes is "I love money."

Talk your best guess. ;)

10. As far as I know, an eight is 3.5

My friend is telling me 140 a half, which sound about right.

11. if u livein the bay like me, u should be payin 140 a half oz for top shelf dank. $10/gram above an eighth, eighths usually go for 40-45

12. It really depends on where you live. I pay $160 for a half of dank.

13. YOU said you get 4-4.5 grams for an eight's price, yea? 4.5/$45=$10 per gram

I know an eighth is 3.5, I was just helping you with your math.

14. At retail, you're at $180, so with a volume discount, $160-ish?

15. If you're paying 45 for eighths, I would expect anywhere from 140-160

16. i know. fuckin shit is 60 around here

17. Eighths here are about 60 too... But then again that's some good shit you can get cheaper.

18. 20 a g 45 for an eigth? that is a freaking amazing discount!

19. Probably 120-140 depending on how big of a price break you get, but since you are getting from a dispensary I know that a lot of them don't do price breaks so you could pay 160+. Hopefully not though. But the best way to find out would be to go in and ask for a Half Oz.