Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I eat?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fri89, Apr 27, 2013.

1. So I plan to try my hand at edibles tonight. Probably with just cooking it into peanut butter as that seems quite easy. Anyways, I ask because I don't want to overdo it too much. I got waaaaaaaay too high my second time smoking and thought I was going to die and that was not fun. I figure I can handle it better if it happens again though.

So most people seem to recommend about 1g for a good dose. I was figuring this might be less for me since I seem to have quite a low tolerance. I have been smoking pretty much every night for the last 4 months (live with the parents). Usually it was about .1g a night from this little bong I bought. Now I vape nightly with my vaporgenie and usually .05g-.08g is enough for me from 9-12 each night. So with that in mind, do you guys have any recommendations as to how much I should eat? I was thinking I would eat the 1g of ABV I have and then add in like .4g of my bud. I think my bud is dank but tbh I'm not sure. My friend's brother said it was decent, so it's probably like high mids

2. eat 10 brownies brahh