Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lghtnsurf, Apr 3, 2011.

1. So me and my friends are going to smoke up for 4/20. I smoke everyday so 4/20 is no big deal to me but they dont smoke too often so they're all pumped. I'm buying the weed and plan to collect cash from them for the weed. How much do you think everyone will need, not counting me?

I plan on gtting $15 a person (4 of them)

Buying a quarter for $100 and paying the difference and keeping the leftovers.

How much do you think the 4 of them will smoke and do oyu think I should get more or less than a quarter?

I normally go through an 8th a week.

2. you smoke about just as much as i do,
    and with these guys get teh 1/4
    I guarentee you wont smoke it all. But itll leave you with some personals too! Go for it!

3. Yea Im charging them $15 each which i assume is about as much as they can smoke anyways. But I wanted to make sure I had plenty leftover

4. #4 GORBS, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    Get a half, :D
    You're gonna keep the leftovers anyways

Edit : Try to buy cheaper weed if at all possible, like a 100 $ half ounce versus the 100 quarter you were going to get.

5. If your buying a quarter then you should get less than a quarter? I would say everyone smokes a gram and then you come home with 2 extra.

Edit: Haha or get a half if you want some real leftovers

6. Hrmmmm, if you get the quad they'd each get what, a gram? That leaves 3 grams for you and I bet you'll smoke ATLEAST half that on the 20th. Try to see if you can get $20 from them or $25 and see if you can get a half o.

7. This is probably your best bet, they shouldn't mind pitchin an extra $5 a piece

8. If they don't smoke often then a 1/4 will be plenty. You could always match with other people as well.

9. as much as you can. I'm hopefully going to have an O on the day of... XD

10. #11 Bluegiles, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dont listen to this guy, make sure you get the dankest shit possible for 4/20 lol

11. yeah I'm staying with dank because that's all I'm used to smoking. My last pickup was the first time I got mids in forever and they're horrible.

So far I'm at the quarter-it'll run me $100. But I think I'm gonna get between a quarter and a half and just spend like $150. Should be around 10.5g's

They're real lightweights. But the more I get from them the more leftover's I'll have :p

12. Yeah just take like $20 from each, throw in your own $40 and buy a half o (should be 120 for dank, it is here anyways) and only bring like a quarter to the party, and save the rest for you.

13. I would get $20 from each of them. Thats $80 then you put in another $70 which is $150. Get a half oz. Bring a quad with you and smoke! A quad should be enough for 4 light weights and an every day toker. Well, it is 4/20 so maybe not... :D

I plan on getting 10grams of super dank for $85. Going to be a glorious day!

14. Ok so I spoke to my dealer. I'm about to go pick up. I'll post pics later.

He said 12.5 g's for $150.

He's always got the best shit I've seen so It soudns reasonable to me.

My friends are all broke so now their all bitchin but I don't care. They can pay up or I'll smoke it for them :smokin: lol. I'll just take $20-$25 from each. I doubt they could each smoke more than a gram.

15. Sorry for the double post.

I just picked it up. Looks great. Can't wait to show you guys.

I don't have a scale so whats the best way to try and divide it into 3 parts?

16. Get a quarter and smoke as much as you guys want on 420. Dont worry about leftovers or anything. Thats selfish. Have fun and how much weed you have wont matter. Even, a quarter sounds plenty enough for you so you should have some leftovers but just make sure you all have fun. Thats the point! Peace, :smoke:

17. haha yea your friends are gonna be on their ass quick and you will have loads left over, nice. :smoke:

18. #19 Bluegiles, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Its not really selfish if he put in the most money??! And yeaha quater is enough thats like 12-15 joints (if your smoking jays) between a few friends!! You guys will be STONED

19. I got 12.5 G's. so almost a half.

and yea I'm putting in around $90 plus I'm the one driving with it etc... They're all in school for firefighting and EMT, they don't want to risk getting caught with it so I'm taking the risk for them. All they have to do is come over and give me some money and smoke up.