Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by inkrose, Oct 15, 2010.

1. So I'm fairly new to toking, and usually it's with a group of friends. I've only ever actually bought weed once, and it was just a few joints.

I'm getting a spoon pretty soon, and I was wondering about how much weed I would need to buy to fill it once (just so I can use that as a reference to figure out how much I actually want). I know it probably depends on the size of the pipe, but I'm just looking for a generalization here.

I'm also completely unfamiliar with any sort of terminology, so any help with that would be appreciated as well.

I'm not concerned with prices at this point. Just amounts.

2. If you are buying schwagg, your sacs will probably be 5g/10g/14g/28g with 28gs being a full ounce. I pay 10 for 5gs, 20 for 10gs, 25 for 14gs, and 50 for 28gs or a half ounce. This means I'm paying under two dollars per gram.

If you are buying hydroponics, your sacs will probably be 1g/3.5g/7g/14g/28g with 28gs being a full ounce. I pay 20 for 1g, 60 for 3.5gs (eighth), 120 for 7gs (quarter), 200 for 14gs (half oz), and 375 for 28gs (ounce).

To fill a bowl you will need roughly .3-.5 of a gram.

3. Well here's what I do. Make with this info what you will.

-I smoke one bowl every night
    -2 grams will last me 7 days
    -2/7= 0.3 (rounded)
    -so that's 0.3g in every bowl
    -if I pay double, I get a Q, which is 7 grams
    -this will last me 2 weeks at minimum, 3 weeks if I don't hang out and only smoke alone every night

So if I were you, I'd buy a quarter ounce. (7 grams) That's just my input, it depends how much you smoke.

4. Buy 3.5 grams and share some with your friends

5. Yeah, buy an Eigth (3.5 grams)

6. Thanks guys. That's seriously helpful.