Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I be smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by codemaster19, Nov 14, 2013.

1. I'm a really new smoker (Only smoked twice), and both times I've smoked I ended up being balls to the wall blazed. Last time I smoked I tried to take it slow with just one hit off the bowl, and didn't feel anything, so I smoked a joint with 3 other guys. At that point it hit me like a stone wall, to the point that I could barely talk, and forget about walking. I really just wanted to know if their is a happy medium between these two. How many hits should I be taking, or should I be smoking lower quality buds etc etc. Any help would appreciated. 

2. I would try taking 1-2 hits, wait like 5- 10 minutes, if you're not where you're trying to get, take another 1-2 hits. Repeat until you get as high as you want. Hope this helps!

3. When I first started I just smoked whatever amount everyone else smoked and just went with it.. needless to say the first 10 or so times were CRAZY. Idk just do what I did and just man up and smoke whatever. Or do what the dank officer above me said. I wish I still got as blazed as you do, you should enjoy it while you can!