Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much should i be paying?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420alldayeveryday, Dec 9, 2013.

1. #1 420alldayeveryday, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    well my drug dealer friend is always trying to sell me rolled joints decent size what would be a good price to pay

2. Depends on where you live and how dank the weed is. If I were you I'd try to buy nug instead of joints if I could.

3. Yea try to buy the herb without the paper, and here in Colorado grams usually go for 10 each, just ask the guy to weigh it in front of you. 

4. #4 AlphaOmega420, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    never buy anything but nugs, too easy to rip someone off otherwise. Where I live (west coast, oregon) its 10 a gram for dank, 160-200 a Ounce

5. when i do buy its always in nugs but hes ........ lets put it this way a small dealer so he will try to sell me joints

6. sounds like hes trying to make a profit while smoking himself out on your sack, espiecally if its mids there is a bigger profit margin to do this since its so cheap

Nothing he might be adding lint from his ass crack.

8. They might have shake or shitty bud in them

9. Don't buy that shit. If you do a joint is only 5 dollars if he wants to put a gram or more in there say cool but I'll pay 5 dollars or take a gram of weed...

10. Dont buy pre rolled joints dude.... Thats common sense.