How much should I be paying for a genuine Big Chiefs cart?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Ow1, Apr 29, 2021.

1. The carts I've been getting recently are pretty legit, this brand called Big Chiefs. I know my plug well and he gets it straight from the distributor, and all of them passed verification so im 99% sure they're genuine. However with carts its always kinda hard to tell what I should be paying for it, I live in the DMV area and he charges me $45-50 a full g cart (they're usually around 88-91% THC). How much do yall usually get charged for carts, and preferably Big Chief carts specifically if there's anyone who has experience with them.

2. Are you in legal state or no?
    I pay $20 for big chiefs at my local dispo

Many carts do cost that much though for a gram, just not this brand at my location

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah still illegal unfortunately, damn 20$ for a gram cart sounds nice af cant wait for legislators to hurry that shit up XD

4. Well......legalization actually raised prices here but I dont think youre being ripped off. This was the cheapest club I could find. Most carts are in the 40 plus range for a gram

5. Appreciate the help bro!

6. Unless you're walking into a licensed dispensary and buying it yourself you're taking a risk of it being fake. Big Chief is a very heavily faked cart and it seems like even the real ones may be black market but I'm not 100% sure. Research yourself and you'll pretty much come to the same conclusion. There's a lot of vagueness and sketchiness around them. I wouldn't touch the brand personally. Make your own decision but I just see no reason to take any risks with all the craziness that's gone on in the cart world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I buy shatter and crumble on sale and turn it into my own juice. I hated using the dumb little and poor tasting cartridges and constantly charging and throwing away those small batteries. The coils in them are cheap too and burn the flavor. Plus, they are wasteful and expensive. So...here's my NEW set up! Geek Vape Aegis Solo filled with Blueberry Kush shatter oil! aegis 1.jpg