Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much should i be getting for $20?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gary939393, Oct 11, 2009.

1. hey man, i just moved up to orlando from miami for school. first off only the dankest of the dank goes for 20 a G up here. it's typically 15 a gram, 25 for the half 8th, and 50 for the 8th. if i'm not sure what you mean by "reg"... but "regs" or schwagg or mids or w/e you wanna call it, is closer to about 5 dollars a gram. and the best way to tell if a gram is a gram, is to buy a digital scale :smoking:

2. regs should be o where near 20 a gram. I get that shitty bud 20 per eigth. dank is usually 20 a gram though.

3. 1 gram looks like about 2 joints or 1 blunts worth or after broken up about a half inch wide by about 6 inch long in a pile. Depending on the structure and moisture it could be a lil more or less.

4. For 20, you can usually get 3 for dub.
    So 3 sacks roughly .5 each.
    So you should get 1.5 grams for 20.
    1.5 grams breaks down into either 2 fat blunts, or 3 normal blunts.
    That's what i get at least.
    Hope this helps!

5. Don't mean to be hating, but those are tiny ass blunts, even one of your "fat blunts"

6. Yea, man 1g minimum for small blunts...
    2g minimum for schwag.

20 bucks should get you 10+g's of reggie
    20 should get you 1.5g of chronic.

GL:smoke:

7. 20 dollars should get you 4-5 grams of regs this should weigh about the same as a nickel (ya know the silver piece of change worth 5 cents) there is no way to say what it should look like... if you can, get a digital scale. your probably good if the weed fills up the bottom of a regular sandwich bag. if the bag is rolled tightly it should look about the size of a standard highlighter or a hot dog.

if youre buying good shit with a name and a bunch of trichome crystals then you should get roughly a gram for 20.

8. I get bay area chronic. So...a .5 blunt gets me and like 2 other people lit as fuck for at least a good hour and a half-3 hours. Sooo.
    3 super good blunts for 20? that's not a bad steal.

9. regardless of how good the bud is, .5 blunts are tiny. i get upset if i have to roll a 1g dutch/relo or blunt. personally i like at least 1.5 at least per blunt/dutch/relo.

to OP, around here good bud is generally 15-25 a g depending. in toledo we dont really get much named strains but if you have the contacts you can get it, but its not cheap lol.

dro runs 15 ish a g
    dank runs 20-25 ish a g
    mids runs 15 an 1/8