Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should a traditional ounce cost?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420Purp, Jul 26, 2012.

1. I am picking an ounce up friday (Not sure what it is yet) But every dealer I know calls their shit dank.. Its kind of annoying because its usually shit and I call em out but oh well. I am going to pay $350 for 28g's is that a good deal?

2. I pay 350-375 anything higher no go. 375 only if it's smoking hard :smoke: I always smoke a half g before I buy my product.. you always find those guys selling oz for 300 but it's usually not as good obviously...

3. Holy shit guys! 350+?!!! I will never pay more than 300 for an ounce.. fuck that shit... I buy 200 dollar ounces of some great hydro but for that good good OG or sour diesel has me running at 300 an ounce or sometimes I can just pick it up for 45-50 an eighth. If you are buying an ounce for $300 and you think even the slightest bit that it's not as good as your dealer says it is, then it's not worth it. You should be able to look at a bag and say, yep it's worth it, instead of having to question yourself about it. :) Happy smoking.

4. 140ish is about right, $20 8ths

5. You seriously "sample" every time before you buy from your dealer? Sucks to be your dealer....

Anyone should be able to tell it's good smoke by the look, smell and feel of the bud.

6. In medical states you'll see it go for under $200. Everywhere else, we're usually stuck with $300+

7. MMJ state obviously

8. you cant tell the way it smokes from no smoking it. as much as you might like to think so.

what happens when its looking dank as fuck, but you go to smoke it and it tastes like chemicals, doesnt burn to white ash, and it gives you a headache.

then you are fucked, with an ounce of shitty buds. :wave: :smoke:

9. True, but I would still ask why it don't look dank if it is called dank. Even when I have a choice, which I always do, I can point out the best bud on the shelf. I know because I am forced to end up trying strains I did not think were going to be great and they lived up to that. I guess it is easy to spot the bud that is not worth the money. And for me it is just as easy to spot some dank that will "most likely" smoke good. I think this is because if a grower cares enough to keep good bag appeal, then that grower will usually know and care enough to flush their crop right. I hardly ever pay more than 10 a gram or 200 a ounce but most places sell still try to push their ounces up to 350. I don't know who goes to those places because I tried expensive weed and dank is dank no matter the price. Unless I am growing it then we can call it super dank..:D

Good luck on getting hooked up. Follow up with some pictures.

Check out my pick ups in my sig and you will see some real california dank on the lowest budget.

10. $180 should be..

11. if its good, then that's fairly average for a non medical state

12. So every time you re-up like the guy I was quoting, you also get to "sample" a gram and just hang out and smoke it, and your purchase is contingent upon how that gram smokes before you head out the door?

Do MMJ collectives also hand out samples for customers to smoke before they buy....or can patients pretty much identify something that is going to be good as well, just by looks, smell and feel?

That's all I was quoting. I have been smoking for enough years to know the difference between good bud, and smoke and mirrors. I don't need to sample a gram to know if the stash is dank or mids.

13. man theses price are like some Wal-Mart type shit. cause in dc we pay that much for a 1/2 for around 200 to 260 and a whole onion for 400 to 600

14. [quote name='"Ras Fyah"']man theses price are like some Wal-Mart type shit. cause in dc we pay that much for a 1/2 for around 200 to 260 and a whole onion for 400 to 600[/quote]

Damn yo, all my money would be going to weed lol
    Thats... Not right

15. In Seattle, a GREAT oz of top shelf will run $350. But $200 ozs are also available.

16. Location, Location, Location... out here in the Northwest we all pay $300 or less... most my homies do $240/zip standard no matter the quality (beaster/low end dank-fire). The provider i used to be connected with charges $275/zip these days... used to be $250.

17. If we are talking "tradition" here, I used to pick up FAT $10 ounces in Pacific Beach when I was a young hippie! Now that's a good traditional price ( and one that I'd like to see come back with legalization!)

Granny

18. I got two danky Humboldt (California weed growing capital) ounces and got it all for 220 so I got them for 110 each.

19. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']If we are talking "tradition" here, I used to pick up FAT $10 ounces in Pacific Beach when I was a young hippie! Now that's a good traditional price ( and one that I'd like to see come back with legalization!)

Granny[/quote]

Why do all your posts involve greatness? Lol