Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much should a oz cost?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokinhottie, Dec 7, 2008.

1. aprox how much should a oz. cost? i know it differs but a range would be fine.

2. schwag should be under $80/ounce, mids should be about $120-$170/ounce, and dank should be like $220-$250/ounce

3. where I live an oz of mids costs 130-220, no name dank is about 250-350, and really good shit is around 400.

4. Listen to Justin. Prices vary by area. Also, my prices are pretty close to his, in case you're wondering.

5. yeah it really depends on what you're getting and if you get hooked up. i can get an O of sick hydro for like 170.

6. In NYC all depends on how high up on the ladder of peeps u know and of course the dankness or quality of the product. You can get an ounce of hydroponically grown Northern Lights for around 350-400 or an ounce of regular mids for 100-200 an oz or garbage for 60-80 per oz and then the really rare ones here (that are not rare at all n cali lol) for example last week my freind got a small shipment of Purple Kush. looked like it was outta high times. the distributor would only sell him one oz no more lol and it was $500. So it all depends

7. lol in Florida they go for 275-310 max on high grade and for garbage 45 an ounce:smoke: also its harder to find garbage then good weed round here

8. if anyones got nothin to do and needs exta loot for ganj i suggest goin here http://cashcrate.com/939546 they send a check every month and surveys dont take long at all.. im not b.sing and its not spam im just tryin to make extra cash..

9. around here its around 350 give or take for some good stuff

10. Every dealer has different prices.

Varies depending on Quality of weed, Is he giving you a deal or not, Etc.

11. listen to him, he's from VA too

12. It should be free!

13. mids-$100-150
    beasters-250-300
    HEADIES-320-500

14. down here i can get an oz for 140-bullshit dope 200-dank of the dank

but next oz im gettin is gonnabe 125 for fire :p. just got a new dealer getn tons of new sick hookups

15. I pay around $100 for a quarter of the strongest green I've ever smoked in my 4 years among the clouds. They're very generous up here in Idaho if you buy in bulk. That $100 quarter becomes a $300 ounce unless you're an asshole.

16. So you pay under $8 a gram for dank? That's ridiculous.
    (Buying in bulk taken into account.)