Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should a kilo of mids cost?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zedstomper, Sep 3, 2012.

1. #1 Zedstomper, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    Question is in the title.

When i say mids i mean bad genitcs/bad turnout for a indoor harvest

2. Most people don't sell marijuana by the kilio. Ounces, and pounds son.

3. Havnt seen any mids in years, and never dealed with kilos as a measurement for marijuana.

4. [quote name='"EnjoiKush"']Most people don't sell marijuana by the kilio. Ounces, and pounds son.[/quote]

Yes they do...

2.2lbs (a kilo) should run about $2k, depending on area and such. Sometimes 1k and sometimes more, but never over $2500 imo

5. [quote name='"EnjoiKush"']Most people don't sell marijuana by the kilio. Ounces, and pounds son.[/quote]

The rest of the world uses the metric system so I am pretty sure not everyone deals in pounds. America is the only country stubborn enough not to use a common system of measurement.

6. +1 :cool: Some people don't realize that the interwebs goes far beyond that of US territory. When it comes to "kilos" people tend to forget that marijuana is packaged in those larger amounts too, not just pounds.... ;)

7. If you're in america and someone is telling you they have a kilo definitely don't buy from them. A kilo? A fucking kilo? Nobody here uses the metic system lol. It has to be some straight up schwag from Mexico or something to be sold to you in a kilo. Maybe you're not from america... :bongin:

8. Umm, you know grams are metric, right?

People buy kilo's all the time, U.S. and elsewhere.

9. Lol I never heard of kilo's of weed Only kilos of unmentionables. bud usually goes by Oz's&Lb's...

10. Yeah Ive only heard of white stuff being sold by the kilo

11. Hmm...pounds are certainly more often sold in the US than "kilos"
    I've never known or heard of a grower offering a deal on a kilo..lol

12. That's what I was thinking thanks like 1.5-2$ a g

Why would i not buy it because it's a kilo? A KILOGRAM is 1000 grams buy far easier to pick up in bulk deals then 448 gs?

13. Can all the people who have never bought more than an ounce, please shut the hell up.

LMAO @ no-one selling in kilograms. Seriously?! Hahaha.

14. Enlighten us then oh powerful one....:rolleyes:

15. OK - people sell in Kilograms. Simples :)

16. Never experienced or heard of anyone selling weed in kilos so I think your wrong :)

17. ...Yeah or it's a Kilo of Nederhash... Dutch indoor grown stuff with a THC percentage of 60%+ (remember it's hash, not weed ;p)

And you're turning it down because we call 'em kilos... :D

18. They do. Maroccan\afghani\Nederland stuff? It's all in kilos bro =p

19. Lol OP is asking for prices, weed comes in all sorts of measurements.

I've never purchased a Kg but I'd say between 2-3k. Probably around the same price as a pound of dank in your area.

20. [quote name='"cranegame"']Lol OP is asking for prices, weed comes in all sorts of measurements.

I've never purchased a Kg but I'd say between 2-3k. Probably around the same price as a pound of dank in your area.[/quote]

This.