Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should a couple buy a month

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GhostP25, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Not new to smoking I usually smoke daily and so does my gf when she’s not at work. I usually buy half oz a week or a quarter. But how much would you grab a week for 2 people?

2. How much do you normally smoke daily? Are you a heavy smoker? Is your girl a heavy smoker?

3. as much as you can reasonably afford

• Winner Winner x 3
  4. Multiply what ya smoke daily by 31.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. About a 1/2 Oz a week for me. Sometimes more

Life without liberty is far worse than death

6. Sounds like expensive taste.

7. I use about an ounce and a quarter per month along with about 8 grams of water hash and the occasional edible. Hubby smokes some, but it is mostly me. :GettingStoned:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
  8. How long is a piece of string?

I go through an ounce a week. My daughter dips into my stash, but she's just a one or two hit smoker. I am totally saturated and stay that way.
    It all depends on your personal needs. And yours will vary from mine.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Idk why this is a question considering it literally all depends on how much you smoke

10. I’m looking to cut back so I would say 4 blunts a day. Yes heavy smoker cutting back. She will smoke about 3 blunts with me.

11. my guy and I smoke about an oz a week. both heavy smokers. we smoke around 5+ blunts daily. I work from home so I'm high a lot.

12. How many times should a gf put out per day?

The answer is 4.