Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should 2g look like?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by insertusernamehere, Jan 7, 2014.

1. K, so my town is very small, only 1500 people, and most of them are stoners, including me. And we don't have any fancy strains, we just have a default, you know, $10 for a gram, $5 for a joint, $240 for an ounce. Nobody keeps a scale, so I just wanted to know how much 2 grams would look like. 

2. #2 liv33vil, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    Should look like 2.0 on the scale.

Eyeballing weed is not the suggested method.

I could have 2g and you could have 2g and the piles look different. It has to do with bud density. Some buds are super dense, others are super fluffy. You need a scale bro.

3. So since everyone else in your town is to ignorant to buy a scale, you have to be as well? $5 on amazon, get your ass a scale, and don't be just another ignorant stoner in your city.

4. I'm pretty sure you could rule that town if you had a scale.

5. Eyeballing weed is not the suggested method.

[​IMG]

6. Here's a gram

[​IMG]

Here's another gram

[​IMG]

A gram and a half

[​IMG]

An eighth

[​IMG]

Another eighth

[​IMG]

5 grams

[​IMG]

2.34 grams

[​IMG]

Does that explain why you need a scale? :p 

7. If you can get a zip for $240 (and it's good weed) then I wouldn't worry about what 2g looks like. lol

8. You've been getting ripped off bro.
    Get out of here with this "no one has a scale" bullshit.
    Someone does, and if you had been buying bud without one, why would you suddenly want to know how much 2 grams looks like if everyone is so trustworthy and they will just give you a fist full of weed because you are all stoners.
    Don't let people take advantage of you and stand up for yourself.