How much should 1 small plant produce?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by alberta4twnty, Nov 24, 2009.

1. hey everyone... one of my first posts here :D

I have a basic question and I have gotten a dozen different answers to it.

I am going to hydro grow a couple of small plants in a box appx 1ft x 1ft x 2ft. I know that it all depends on strain and lighting and nutrients and all kids of stuff, but will someone just give me general idea of how much dried bud each plant will produce in the end?

Some say a half, some say 3oz, some wont answer because there are too many variables... so i dunno.

I realize there are alot of variables, but as long as I dont kill them and keep the Ph good and the plants happy with the right amount of nutrients, what can I expect if I dont totally fuck it up?

2. i feel as if answering this question is a waste of time. people have already given u their answers to it and ur asking again. as if there is a right or wrong answer to the question. there is no exact amount. nobody can tell you that ur going to get 8.3451325853 ounces out of a plant. id say.... take ur lowest and consider that the min. and the highest and consider that a perfect grow.

3. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck?

In all seriousness, there's no magic 8 ball for bud yield.

4. I'll guess 1 Ounce, don't expect more.

5. Just hope for at least the minimum and if you get that,or more, you should be happy =D You should be happy with whatever you get anyway cuz you grew it,its free, and hasnt been passed around town 100 times before getting in your hands. You do realize the h1n1 virus has been goin around :p good luck and STAY GREEN

6. im putting my money on .5 oz

7. small plants? theres alot of veriables that come into play... but i would say 1/8-1/2 oz per plant

8. did you say your grow box was 2 cubic feet???:rolleyes: chetto