Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much shake should i be able to get for like 30 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JassyD, Nov 22, 2011.

1. My dealer refuses to give me his shake. Do you think its because he keeps it for himself, or because another client of his already reserved it

2. [quote name='"Blacklisted"']At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    ----
    Billy Madison lol[/quote]

Haha!^^^

3. [quote name='"bobmarley12"']What's so bad about shake. I mean really weed is weed. If u get shake then it's pretty much already ready to get smoked. There's no need to grind it I just dont see the big deal about shake[/quote]

Maybe because weed has more thc if u grind up bud n smoke rather then the droplets of the bud.

4. I can get 7g's of green for 25 around my neighborhood. 7g's is what Ur supposed to get for a quarter of shake.

5. for crip u should get at least 2 grams and mids should be like 3 grams regs 6 grams