Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much shake should i be able to get for like 30 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JassyD, Nov 22, 2011.

1. #1 JassyD, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Just texted this bitch. She apparently won't have a half left to sell by the weekend. But she says she'll reserve like a quarter. And she'll prolly have some shake. So how many grams of shake would you think you would get? Where i live dank is ten dollars a gram btw.

2. You could probably get an 3.5-4.0 grams of shake it would seem.

3. 30 for 9g's of shake is what I get.

4. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    ----
    Billy Madison lol

5. Okay i'll tell ask her for 7 grams for 30 then. Seems reasonable.

6. Do the math man.
    $10 a gram and you only have $30. So 30 divided by 10= 3 grams. Simple math bro

7. Kay learn to read.

DANK is 10 dollars a gram.

SHAKE is not ten dollars a gram.

8. Apologize for the above post. I did not specify.

9. ^^if you buy your shake for the same price as bud then no offense your a sucker bro. only time i ever fuck with shake is wen i make edibles. but i'd say 7 grams sounds perfect dude

10. Round here Mexishwag or shake from dispensary's could go for as little as 30 an oz. But ive seen shake also go for about 60 an oz.

I dont like that shit though, gotta smoke a fat joint to yourself to get high lol. But hey cant complain when its that cheap i guess.

11. He never said dank ...?

12. JassyD, why do you keep making threads man. This is way too much clutter you're creating for one night...

13. I have made a total of three threads. Hop off son.

14. Usually, i'd give around 6.5 for 30.

For virgins like the OP, probably 5 gs.

15. How can you tell by the way i type?

16. Well for one youre asking prices

17. What's so bad about shake. I mean really weed is weed. If u get shake then it's pretty much already ready to get smoked. There's no need to grind it I just dont see the big deal about shake

18. 5 gs maybe a quarter who knows

19. Ask that "bitch" how much for $30 and if it's not reasonable, just wait until she has nugs. I've read a few of your posts OP, and you seem like a dick.

20. Probably around 5g depending on your connect