Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much second hand weed smoke do you need to test for traceable amounts of THC in your system?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Apr 1, 2019.

1. The title pretty much says it all..

Like say someone is smoking in thier room. And you casually walk into the room from time to time. You dont inhale any direct clouds or amhrjing but the room smells like smoke and you walked in.

Would there be a trace able amount? And if so for how long?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I use to drive to work in a small cab pick up truck with my boss who smoked weed like crazy
    I had to take a few drug tests (urine) for other jobs and I never failed once even after being in truck on way to work , approx 1/2 hr ride. I had my window open of course but smoke in a room is a lot less consentrated than in the cab of a truck.

3. What about a hair follicle test? Would you have been ok then?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I did not have to do Hair test, but did give blood and urine and no fail
    But at the time I did not smoke MJ at all.
    When was last time you smoked? That will make a big difference / hair test is hard to beat