how much rep do i need to spread before i can give some back to the same people?

Discussion in 'General' started by DaChemist, Jan 11, 2012.

1. #1 DaChemist, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    hey peeps.

just hoping there is a mod, admin or an experienced blade that can tell me how much rep i need to spread before i can give some back to the same person?

There are a few blades out there that are on the same wavelength as me and i like to honour there constant good posts with rep. I have been giving plenty around but i can give some back to them yet.

Secondly. Does anyone know why to some blades i give grey rep not green rep?
    I have got my first light green bar. I heard in some forums that i can give green rep now! However i did also read that there is a formular on how green rep works, xx amount of your own rep + xx amount of posts + xx amount of time in the forums will work out at what stage you can give green rep.

Can any peeps out there help me understand?

Cheers blades

2. you should be able to give green rep because you have a light green bar but ive seen other posters (cough cough hypnocrite cough cough) who have like a full rep bar and only like 100-200 posts who have given me rep and it showed up grey for some reason :confused:

i don't know its a mystery, somebody else touched on this the other day.

and i don't know either about spreading rep out :smoke:

all i do know is the more you give out the quicker until you should be able to give that person rep again. hope that helps you a little bit although i honestly have no clue to the exact answer to either of your questions :wave:

heres some rep btw :)

3. Thanks mate. you have helped a little. i would really like to start helping with people gaining rep. But if i am only giving grey rep, it is not doing much for them. I suppose its the thought that counts!

Cheers for the rep bud!