How much rain is too much rain for outdoor plants?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DxSaadx, Sep 12, 2019.

1. I'm in like week 4 or 5 of flowering and im doing it outside and their in like 5 gallon pots and its been raining alot...how much is too much rain for them?

Attached Files:

2. I AM NOT AN OUTDOOR GROWER...........but I would "think" nature would make sure it's "not too much".....just make sure they are getting the "best light" possible......just my .02

• Like Like x 1
  3. What’s your medium? What are ya feeding? You could throw a plastic cover over them. I grow in coco 5 gallon pot make a slit in a lid and throw over pot so that the plant isn’t gettin flushed. Haven’t made a plastic cover yet but will later this week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think any rain is too much while the buds are over half way developed, there's rather high humidity in my area though so I equate rain with bud rot, if it would dry up quick enough it might not be so bad.

5. This time of year rain is our enemy. Bud rot thrives on wet, cool conditions. If moisture gets into the buds and sits there, you could develop mold. As stated above, cover them if you can when it rains. If you cant, shake them off after to remove as much moisture as possible. I (carefully) use a leaf blower to dry them if they get really wet, especially as the buds get bigger and thicker.

6. Is green cure good where u can spray after each rain to be safe? I mean, spraying makes the buds wet.

Spraying greencure after rains good?

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app