Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much Purple Haze can I get for $100?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tyler Bro, Dec 13, 2012.

1. #1 Tyler Bro, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    I'm going to my usual dealers house and he say's he got purple on deck for 30 a g.

So I was gonna offer him $100 to try and get a deal. I never smoked purple haze so what should I look for in the buds? Obviously they should be purple but what else, like what does it smell like ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT -

Just talked to my dealer and got a gram of purp and gram of og for $30.

Here's a nug of the purp

http://puu.sh/1AHth

and the og

http://puu.sh/1AHsP

2. I have a sneaking suspicion he's lying to you

if it looks dank, buy it, if not, don't

3. Fuck me man, where do you live??? I would never ever pay 30 a gram, that would be when I slap my dealer! For 100 i would try to get at least a quarter.

4. 30 a g dude? Find a new hook up he's ripping you a new asshole.

5. Well he's good cause I got a Q ounce of headies for 25$.

I think a quarter is too much, and I live on the east coast, Delaware.

6. 30$ a gram?! Jeeeeeeeeeeeezus H. Flipping Christ on a bicycle in the middle of the Sahara!!!

For your dealer..

[​IMG]

7. Maybe he meant hash or kief or something..... 30 dollar grams are just ridiculous. Idk man, id talk to him about it cuz those prices are pretty fucking unreasonable haha

8. If you can get 7g for $25 of "headies", then I don't understand why you would even consider a gram of anything for $30. It's not going to be Purple Haze either, unfortunately. There's controversy as to whether the real, original Purple Haze is extinct; I don't think it is, but you're not going to find anyone selling it - anyone who would have an original cut of it has been around for a long time and almost certainly keeps to themselves.

9. [quote name='"theVirtuoso"']

If you can get 7g for $25 of "headies", then I don't understand why you would even consider a gram of anything for $30. It's not going to be Purple Haze either, unfortunately. There's controversy as to whether the real, original Purple Haze is extinct; I don't think it is, but you're not going to find anyone selling it - anyone who would have an original cut of it has been around for a long time and almost certainly keeps to themselves.[/quote]

I legit know someone with his grow book dating back to 96 who grows purp haze. Its not extinct its just been crossed over and over. I bet theres plenty of ppl who have it. But like you said, they dont share :smoke:

10. Ask for 7g. If its anylower than like 6 then dont buy it

11. Not even in dry places it ever gets that high.

12. 30 bucks a gram is a rip idc how good the weed is. I can get over a quarter oz of top shelf for 100 bucks in cali.

13. I wouldn't pay $30 a G man. Like everyone else said, that's extremely overpriced for bud. And more than likely it isn't even purple haze. Dealers throw names around all the time to sell their product. It might actually be some kind of purple colored strain, but that doesn't mean it is purple haze. I'd check it out first and then not pay over $20 a G if it's dank. Never pay over $20 a G. I don't care what it is.

14. Might not be purple, honestly. Haze is rare man. Wispy, sometimes chains of buds. Probably very airy, frosty, the smell will be of sandalwood/oil/meat mixed together.

Here is a pic of haze for reference
    [​IMG]

15. [quote name='"Norcali"']

Might not be purple, honestly. Haze is rare man. Wispy, sometimes chains of buds. Probably very airy, frosty, the smell will be of sandalwood/oil/meat mixed together.

Here is a pic of haze for reference
    [/quote]

Eww my haze has never looked like that and hope it never does

16. It's untrimmed, but peeps who fret over cosmetics obviously haven't smoked something like the above picture. Real Haze doesn't really look like today's shiny tight 'nugs', more like dope on a rope style buds. :confused_2:

17. My cousin grows purple haze..real purp. His dad started growing it in the 70s and gave him clones. It's....amazing. lol

18. 30 a gram eh?

That's bullshit don't trust him

19. I said "Yo I'll buy a quarter of purp for like 100$ if it's good".

He said "Don't got weight of the purp, it's 145 a Quarter anway I got a quarter of the og its 135".

"Mids 40 a quarter".

20. they are all rip offs man. dont pay a penny over 25 a quarter on mids, or 100 a quarter for heads.
    save yourself a lot of money and find a new dealer