Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much pot should I use to make butter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alka-Seltzer, Dec 3, 2008.

1. The brownie recipe calls for 1/2 cup of butter. I want to make the butter as potent as possible, how much pot should I use?

2. The way I'd look at it is, how many brownies will it make? How much does it take you to get stoned smoking? lets say it takes you 1g to get stoned and you want a dozen brownies... put in 12x1g into your butter, plus some extra (takes more weed to get stoned off edibles, and you lose a little bit of THC when making the butter). Substitute your own values in there and you'll be golden.

3. well me and my friends made brownies about 2 weeks ago we used a half O of haze and they got me retarted for about 3 hours so i guess a half will do but more won't hurt.