Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much pot do you all smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by greennugget, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Just a thought... My partner and I go through about 1/2 ounce every 5 days.. Is this alot??

2. 50 bongs a day here man ,for the last 10 years [​IMG]

3. I do about twice that much in 5 days! That means that I smoke about 4 times as much as you yourself do. Does that mean that I smoke a lot?! I don't know what everyone else will say, but I say that it's not a lot for me, at least.

4. *G* ok i think I average about 20 bongs each a day. Dont smoke during the day though, as I have a son to look after..
    I'd be up all night even trying to smoke 50 a day!!

5. on an average week i probably smoke about 1/2 ounce to an ounce a week.

6. It depends on my mood. Usually anywhere from an eigth to a half of KB a week.

7. that's fuzzy math. if you sm oke twice as much in the same amount of time then you still only smoke twice as much as him, not 4 times.

8. anywhere from a qtr to a half oz a week! hash though usually.

9. He said "My partner and I"

10. I smoke about twice a day, and have been for nearly half a year now, and I go through about 1/4 oz a MONTH. w00t.

11. Yeah, warm, fuzzy math.

Yeah, he did.

12. i missed the partner part. I tend to ignore things that aren't numbers. It's a bad habit.

13. I do the same thing. I was confused the first time I read it too.

14. I usualy only get to smoke on the weekend, cuz i dont have a dealer. :( i have to smoke with whoevers at the part im at.

15. barker:

HA!! hash...i only wish..the price it is down here, and only IF you are lucky enough to find it, and then its only sone shitty leaf made into shitty hash...my mouths watering.. :0

16. me and 2 or 3 other people probably use an 8th a week. none of us can really afford to spend more than that on pot. but i just started growin so hopefully in a few months itll be back to everyday

17. I would smoke alot more if i grew but since i dont like spending ALL! my money on weed id say i smoke 4 G's a week.

18. only a few bowls a week...:(

19. Usually 3 bowls of KB every day. Every once and awhile it will be like around 10.