1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

how much pot do you all smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by greennugget, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Just a thought... My partner and I go through about 1/2 ounce every 5 days.. Is this alot??

2. 50 bongs a day here man ,for the last 10 years [​IMG]

3. I do about twice that much in 5 days! That means that I smoke about 4 times as much as you yourself do. Does that mean that I smoke a lot?! I don't know what everyone else will say, but I say that it's not a lot for me, at least.

4. *G* ok i think I average about 20 bongs each a day. Dont smoke during the day though, as I have a son to look after..
    I'd be up all night even trying to smoke 50 a day!!

5. on an average week i probably smoke about 1/2 ounce to an ounce a week.

6. It depends on my mood. Usually anywhere from an eigth to a half of KB a week.

7. that's fuzzy math. if you sm oke twice as much in the same amount of time then you still only smoke twice as much as him, not 4 times.

8. anywhere from a qtr to a half oz a week! hash though usually.

9. He said "My partner and I"

10. I smoke about twice a day, and have been for nearly half a year now, and I go through about 1/4 oz a MONTH. w00t.

11. Yeah, warm, fuzzy math.

Yeah, he did.

12. i missed the partner part. I tend to ignore things that aren't numbers. It's a bad habit.

13. I do the same thing. I was confused the first time I read it too.

14. I usualy only get to smoke on the weekend, cuz i dont have a dealer. :( i have to smoke with whoevers at the part im at.

15. barker:

HA!! hash...i only wish..the price it is down here, and only IF you are lucky enough to find it, and then its only sone shitty leaf made into shitty hash...my mouths watering.. :0

16. me and 2 or 3 other people probably use an 8th a week. none of us can really afford to spend more than that on pot. but i just started growin so hopefully in a few months itll be back to everyday

17. I would smoke alot more if i grew but since i dont like spending ALL! my money on weed id say i smoke 4 G's a week.

18. only a few bowls a week...:(

19. Usually 3 bowls of KB every day. Every once and awhile it will be like around 10.

Grasscity Deals Near You