Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much? please help :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bak42nds, Oct 8, 2010.

1. #1 bak42nds, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    sorry to bother you guys, picked up from a new guy, how much does this look like i have? i'm guessing around 3g but i'm new to smoking, can't really tell, thanks gc

[​IMG]

2. Need pics :D

Try again?

3. Need to post dem pics bruh :p

4. Must be a shit ton cuz it wont even fit on my screen:p

5. sorry i'm pretty faded, hit sent without putting up a picture, my bad guys xD

6. how much did you pay?

7. Mmmm Doesnt really look like 3 to me.

8. that my friend is what we call an -EIGHTH of weed. 3.5 grams-. some strains, eighths look kinda small but that's becaus the buds are compressed because of the sticky thc :)

9. paid 35, and had a bowl so i had a little more than the picture

10. 3.2 grams

11. you paid 35$ for that? good fuckin deal.

12. I would say it looks a bit less than 3g, but as always you can't be too sure with pictures.

ill sell you an oz of some bud, dont worry if it looks like 1/2, its just the strain. i'll even make is super sticky for you

13. #13 Mot1ve, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    looks like hydroponically grown weed. either way anything below 60$ for an eighth is a good deal.. unless its regs. because regs u get a half ounce for liek 40$ ;p

if you're selling ounces that look like half ounces, that's real bad bro. i was talking about eighths only LOOKING a few points off not fkin 14 grams off. thats insane.

14. how would you tell it's hydro just from looking at a picture lol?

yeah, i was just making the point that you can't really tell the weight by simply looking at it.

15. Yup that's a definitely a half quarter...Decent weed too for $10 a gram

16. [​IMG]

here is a better picture of it, that black shit is ash, i dropped it in the ash pile xD

17. What I meant is how would he be able to know how it was grown by looking at a picture of the bud?

18. looks nice for $35.. how did it smoke?

19. when you deal with weed long enough, you can tell. i've seen hydroponically grown weed and ive seen indoor /outdoor growths. i've dealt with all kinds of amounts of weed so it's not hard to tell.

and you can visually tell the weight just as a boxing trainer can tell the weight of any fighter because he's dealt and seen alot of fighters. he cant guess it exactly to the point but close enough.

just like that weed smokers/dealers, potheads, etc. can guess estimate because you know dealers mostly sell in amounts such as dimes, dubs, eighths, quarter, half, oz, qp, half pound, pound.

the op confirmed it was an eighth.
    and the OP basically confirmed it was infact Hydro after seeing your response to my post :p

20. Looks good. Enjoy :D