Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much per month?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kotcarson, Oct 14, 2011.

1. I just got the card. So far, MMJ helps my nerve damage quite a bit.

What I'd like to know is how much should I plan on needing per month? I medicate a few times a day, with some extra a night when my pain is the worst.

Thanks in advance from a real newbie!

2. As a new smoker I could make an 8th last about a week (and it wasn't as good as todays med buds). So a 1/2 oz per month may suffice. But tolerance builds up eventually, like with anything.

3. Thanks for the quick reply! :)

What, on average, would that roughly be?

4. This is wrong.Doc writing hima MMJ card then throws him out there with no idea what he is doing to you.

Something isnt right here

5. lol doc assume that if you want a marijuana recommendation you have alrdy been self medicating therefor should alrdy know how to smoke
    !!

Your tolerance will increase as you smoke more so you should get into growing your own now... that way spending money wont be much of an issue

6. I hadn't thought of that. Something to mull over, I suppose as I try different strains in the area to see which helps best. So far it's Afwreck and Purple OG. Any suggestions for others I should try to look for in the area?

7. what area is that ?

8. When I asked, my doc said to use as much or little as I need to treat my symptoms. I think if they tell you an amount, they fear they can get into trouble. Maybe because it would be closer to a prescription than a recommendation. Although, my recommendation does set my 60 day supply at 24 ounces which is also the limit set by the state. (WA)

9. Just do the math. However much you use per medication session. Multiply that by times per day on average. Multiply that by 30.

10. only god can smoke 24 oz in 60 days

11. well, its gonna change for every person, i say for the next few days you weigh out how much you medicate with and record it and then do some math. and do me a favor, since i currently dont have a card(soon i hope) try some concentrates for me :)

12. Shhhhhhhhh, don't tell WA that ;)

13. Check weedmaps.com and read the reviews of the strains. The best is to grow ur own because u dont know what crap they put in their products