How much panic is normal?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Greenbastard1714, Jun 6, 2016.

1. One of the first times being super high I didnt know where i really was and started freaking out for like 5-10 minutes thinking I was in some lucid bad dream. So my question is how much paranoia and anxiety is normal for a beginner smoker?

2. Very normal to for this type of thing to happen to new smokers. Hard to answer "how much paranoia is normal"? Everybody responds differently...environment, mood before smoking, people around you, strain, etc. can all affect how one's high is.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LazyBlazer got it spot on, it can depend alot on the environment around you. For example I have tripped out to the sound of police sirens. But dont worry to much about if its normal because its perfectly normal.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Back in my teen days I remember literally mistaking being extremely hungry (empty stomach feeling), with the onset of nuclear radiation. I thought we'd been nuked and my body was feeling the effects of radiation. Oh the teenage days....

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah it's perfectly normal. It all depends on pereson to pereson strain and environment, any time I'm having to be kinda sneaky I would be panicking.

I can remember one time thinking I discovered the secrets to life and death and that I was going to die because I wasn't supposed to know the things I discovered. Girl Scout Cookies was far to potent for me at the time lol.

I woke up the next day and laughed about how stupid I was.

It happens.

6. Haha some of these replies were pretty damn funny, thanks guys