How much oxy's should I take?

Discussion in 'General' started by Got Bud?, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Well, my dealer threw me two of these pills, and their oxycodone. It is the same as percocet right, never took oxys before. They are 10mg and I am wondering how much I should take. I am flying down to visit some friends in NC pretty soon, , so I am wondering should I take them before flying or what. Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. without a tolerance, I'd go for 1 1/2. Smoke some weed too.

3. If they're oxycodone mixed with acetaminophen (like the ones you get for wisdom teeth surgery, very common) you should cold water-extract the 'cetaminophen out and jus take the oxy. I did that with 3 one time and then smoked a small bowl alone, and it is literally one of the best stoned feelings I've EVER had. Describing an indescribable feeling as best I can, you will feel warm, fuzzy, happy, stoned, and bottom line just awesome. Not overpowering at all, and no nausea whatsoever (which I hate).

If you want more info on the cold water extraction method, jus search the city or ask me, I'll post how I did it. All you need is water and a freezer, and it takes like 30 mins max. Peace!

4. Yeah ive taken vicoden before flying, which is a little weaker than percs but it still was really fun. If you have paranoia or anything when your flying, it all goes away. Just dont take too much you don't wanna get sick.

5. Deffinetly don't take 1 1/2. take 1 now and 1 some other time.

6. nah dude take them both 20 mg is a nice dose

7. with my tolerance, i took 10 40mg oxycotin pills once, (400mg), yea i know yall prob wont beleive me, but i have witnesses. also wiped off time release coating.

8. i wouldnt take um id sell um people around here pay 30-40 per 10mgs

9. I would take 1 and a half and then the other half about an hour later. It will prolong it. Smoke with it and you'll have a good time. ;) I actually like vicodin better than percs. I get more of a feeling off vicodin. 20mg isn't all that much. You'll be good.

10. youve never taken them before ...

so take one .. see how you feel .. if you feel good enough jus stick to that .. if you feel like you could use another ..pop a second :rolleyes:

to the guy above

400 mg ? i dont know man .. i cant find the LD50 anywhere but i dont know ... you shure it was oxys ?

peace gc

11. Coming on a forum to ask how much pharmacudical medicine to take isnt that smart. As you can see, everyone thinks you should take a different amount, and thats based on how much they can handle.

The best thing to do is to just take one. See how your body reacts to it....and use your better judgement on taking the other.

Trust yourself more than people on the net.

And, do some research on the pill. Google the shit on the front of the pill just to make sure it is what they say it is. You should do that with EVERY pill you come across. Even ecstasy....

And sniffing it is better anyways.

12. dude thats what i sayed - the check if it actually is that pill

:hello:

anywaes PEACE

ps. snorting oxys works ?

13. Pop 'em both. 20mg is a pretty standard starting dosage for oxy contin.

with 10mg, you probably wont feel much, besides no pain. But, as someone said before me (who will recieve +rep for it) you should always check the ID of every pill you get. Even if the dealer says they KNOW thas what it is or your homie says it. I had some guy sellin 80mg oxy's as 40mg oxy's. That could have hurt someone. I looked 'em up and they were 80s and i told him check his shit before someone gets hurt.

Jus be safe mayne

14. very well.

and yea.. like said, check the pill. 20mgs is a great feeling if your new

15. undefined

16. take both of em.

17. i have a 15mg instant releace oxy as seen here http://www.pharmer.org/node/5312

i weigh 120 pounds and never did any opoids before besides 1 7.5mg vicodin 2 days ago, will this put me in a good place???