how much oxy to take

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rollablunt4me, Mar 8, 2009.

1. i got some 20mg oc's and i think im gonna snort some so how much would be good to snort i dont think i have any tolerence

2. I wouldnt snort.

I have taken 40mg with no tolerance, but I wouldnt reccomend it to you.

It's a risky deal either way. Just try 20 and go from there.

3. 20mg is just right for a somebody with no tolerance, my advice is either snort it or chew it

40 might make you puke

4. dude, if he snorted, more than 20 mg his first time, he could get sick, maybe even die if he drinks.. I'de say none man.. Opiates are a road that most people regretting stepping foot on... I dont know anyone who thinks " that was a good idea when I did opiates for my first time"......it teaches your brain that you need opiates to survive.

5. Because It's my opinion from personal experience that ITS A BAD IDEA TO DO OPIATES IF YOU"VE NEVER DONE THEM BEFORE..JUST DONT START.. IF YOU LIKE IT...THATS NOT GOOD... and it gives me a hard on to tell people what to do.........:rolleyes:

you're a good guy though, I like you swisher:)

6. i didnt mean to come off like a jerk-off. my bad man

7. ummm. my first time i blew 40mg's. second time i blew 50mg's. i never puked, never even felt sick or in any way uncomfortable... my friend swallowed 40mg's though and he threw up. blow it for sure dude, FUCK poppin it. cant beat the rush.

8. you didn't come off as a jerk, I just wanted to express my opinion..because lately ive been seeing an influx in people trying opiates for there first time kinda like how E was being experimented with in the 80's 90's:smoke:

9. prolly be best to stay away from em

10. he already has em not like hes gonna throw em away

20mg

11. Dude, the last 9 months of my life have been hell because of that drug. If I could take back doing it my first time I sure would...Im 7 days without it now and feeling better but its a rough road. I didnt even realize I was addicted until it was too late. A bank account full of money and an oc connect is not a good thing...:(