Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much on average do you smoke per day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ryan7926, Apr 24, 2009.

1. on avergae how much dope you smoke per day or how often do you smoke. just want to get a feel of how much other people enjoy this delectable herb. i smoke about .5 gram per day usually, everyday!!.:smoking::smoking:

2. On average between 1.4g and 2g of chronic gets me through the day.

3. i smoke like 3g to 5g atleast everyday of my purple nurple which does the job

4. i guess i should start off by saying:
    i just moved back to RI about 8 months ago, i was living in las vegas for 6 years. while i lived there, i got halfs for 50bux, and i got that every other day. here's the even crazier part, i smoked over half of it just to my face, and it wasn't shit weed either. i mean, it's vegas.

but, i moved home, and i smoke on average a blunt a day. i say on average, because sometimes its 2 to 3, and i'll eventually have a day somewhere in between where i'm just too busy to smoke.

so yeah to answer that, today i smoked 1 fat widow blunt, and i saved the other one for tomorrow. now it's up to the klonnies to get me to sleep. zzzzz :wave:

5. If I'm just rippin gravs I can make a G of chronic last three or four days.

6. yessss. before i moved to vegas i did that shit too. GB is the way to go brotha

7. i vape about 2 bowls a day on top of occasionally smoking more with friends. maybe anywhere from .5g to 1.5g a day? :smoking:

8. A good 8th to quarter :bongin: :)

9. around 1g maybe a little more

10. 2 -3g a day.

11. About 1.5 to 2.5 a day

12. About 1 gram of dank, probably around 2-3 grams of shwag.

13. Probably 2-3 grams per day, as much as I hate to admit that. Oh well, I <3 my ganja.

14. I get through about a gram a day if it's good chron packed in my bowl. If all I have left in my stash is that shit brick brown crumbly schwag herb (come on we've all had these days) then I'll smoke at least 3g's of that. A pleasant buzz then ensues.

15. Hm, I usually just smoke two or three times a week.

16. Way to much!

Seriously, way to much.
    At least 3 blunts a day, sometimes 5-7.
    When I run into dank though, about an 8th every 2 days or so.

17. To myself? If I'm smokin mids like 3-6 g's a day. If it's dank I can make 1g last all day.

18. if i am smoking that day then like a gram...if its the weekend maybe an eigth between a couple buddies

19. What a brilliant thread idea. Very original. :rolleyes: